Buying an air mattress has numerous benefits, especially to those who are on a tight budget or are always on the go. For this reason, lots of options have emerged in the market today.
If you are looking for a feature-filled air mattress, you may want to check the Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed. It comes with benefits that cater to the numerous needs of potential users.
Features of the Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed
- It comes with security rails.
- It has a carrying bag, repair kit, and Jetaire Electric Pump.
- It fits standard crib-sized sheets.
- It includes soft flocking on top.
- It inflates in as fast as 30 seconds.
- It is designed for kids transitioning to a big bed and for sleepovers and travel.
- It does not contain lead, BpA, and phthalate.
- It provides a comfortable feeling.
- Setting it up and taking it down is
- It does not make squeaky noises thanks to its soft flocking on top.
- The carrying bag, repair kit, and Jetaire Electric Pump that come with it make it safer and more convenient to use.
- It can hold air for a long period of time.
- It does not harm the users and the environment, given the fact that it is lead-, BpA-, and phthalate-safe.
- It has a great, award-winning design.
- It easily rolls up.
- It can be a great travel bed option due to its capacity to fold up small.
- It is safe for users, particularly children. This is because its trademarked security rails can help prevent falling off.
- Its carrying bag has a good size.
- It is durable.
- Its pump works well.
- It can hold air well.
- It is easy to use.
- It works as advertised.
- It has a tendency to leak.
- It has a strong plastic smell, so you would need to let it air out in an empty room before using it.
- It is a bit expensive.
Indeed, the Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed comes with a lot of great features that benefit numerous potential users. It is safe to use, especially for children, due to its security features that prevent falling. Also, it does not make squeaky noises thanks to its soft flocking on top. Meanwhile, the materials it uses make it comfortable to lie on.
This air mattress can inflate fast and has the capacity to hold air for a long period of time. It is durable and long-lasting. You can use it at home or during travel as it is easy to carry, set up, and take down.
Furthermore, this product does not contain phthalate, lead, and BpA; making it safer to use.
The Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed generally works great and has a high quality that users will love.
However, take note that this air mattress likewise comes with some downsides. It has a strong plastic smell and tends to leak. It is also a bit expensive.
With all the details discussed above, we can say that the Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed is worth buying. The product comes with benefits that are truly exceptional. As for its downsides, they are quite tolerable and don’t cause serious problems. As a whole, it pays to take a look at what this product has in store for you.
How do You Keep an Air Mattress Inflated?
One of the most common problems that air mattress users experience is having one that loses air easily. To help keep your mattress inflated, here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
Avoid causing sudden pressure.
While air mattresses are naturally resilient, too much or sudden pressure may cause the seams to rip, causing leaks. Children jumping on the bed is the most common source of sudden pressure. It is also important to check the maximum load for the mattress.
Avoid causing ruptures.
Always check your floor for any object that may cause punctures. Examples of these objects are small stones, toys, earrings, and a lot more. It will also help to put an old blanket underneath your mattress for protection.
Meanwhile, you may also cause some punctures on top of your mattress if you place sharp objects on it or if you leave something in your shorts. For this, it also helps to place an additional sheet on top of the mattress.
Keep an eye on your pets.
Got some furry babies at home? While you may want to sleep next to your dogs or cats, you should keep an eye on them because an animal’s teeth and claws can break the lining of your mattress. You may also need to keep them away from the air mattress.
Be aware of large changes in temperature.
Normally, this is a concern for outdoor use. But take note that fully inflated mattresses under cold weather may also be affected by temperature changes. Overexpansion or rupture may occur if the temperature goes beyond 40 degrees.